Dr Anish Gupta has trained in all basic, advanced & endoscopic procedures of ENT and Head & Neck Cancer Surgeries from PGIMER, Chandigarh which is one of the best institutes in India and Asia. Dr Gupta worked for more than six years in PGI. His area of interests are Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base surgery, Head & Neck cancer surgeries and Cochlear Implant. The main motto is patient welfare and starting newer and lesser invasive management modalities at the workplace.
Designation: Associate Consultant
Languages spoken: Hindi & English
Total Years’ of Experience: 12 years plus
Previous experience: Worked with PGIMER, Chandigarh as a Registrar
• Worked with Inscol Hospital, Chandigarh as a visiting Consultant
• Worked with Fortis, Mohali as a visiting Consultant from September 2007 till March 2012 before joining as full time Consultant at Fortis Mohali
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers: MBBS (GMCH-32)
o MS (PGIMER, Chandigarh)
o DNB ( Gold Medalist)
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments/Area of Expertise: Interested in further development in the area of Sinus Surgery in the Tricity and providing state-of-art care for Head and Neck cancer cases. Dr Gupta has pioneered newer surgical tecbhniques at Fortis Hospital Mohali in collaboration with the Oncology team. The newer surgerical tecnhiques are:
1. Balloon Sinuplasty - a minimally invasive management option for sinusitis
2. Cochlear Implant for the management of hearing and speech impaired.
3. Airway Balloon Dilatation, a minimally invasive option for the management of airway stenosis.
Awards & Honors: Dr Gupta was awarded the Best Paper Award at SAARC, an International Conference along with many regional and national awards. He has chaired sessions at National Conferences and was invited as a Guest Faculty for demonstarting the art of Sinus Surgery.
Research and Publications: Dr Gupta has 25 International and National Publications to credit. He has contributed a chapter in two International books.
Medical Breakthroughs/ Interesting Case Studies:
Social Media links
Facebook: Anish K Gupta