Dr. Kalyan Kumar Gangopadhyay is a renowned Endocrinologist and has practiced extensively in India and abroad.
After finishing his MD in India, he spent 12 years in UK in Medicine, Diabetology & Endocrinology, of which the last 2 years he worked as a Consultant in University Hospital, Birmingham.
After finishing his MD in General Medicine, Dr. Gangopadhyay went on to
complete his MRCP from London and CCT from UK.
He is a professional Member of the following:
• Executive member of Integrated Diabetes & Endocrine Academy
• Member of Royal College of Physisians
• Member of Endocrine Society of India
Dr. Gangopadhyay is an expert in the many disciplines of Endocrinology and Diabetes.
He has won many awards and accolades:
• Stephen prize for the best paper – West Midlands, UK
• Owen Wade prize for the best case presentation – Birminggham, UK
• Nussey prize for the best presentation – University hospital Birmingham, U.K.
• First prize for the best case presentation – Society of Endocrinology, London & West Midlands annual registrar meet, Birmingham