Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar is a part of the Infertility unit of many renowned hospitals like the Lilavati Hospital Mumbai, Fortis Group of hospitals Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh & Gurgoan and the Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Medical research Centre Navi Mumbai.
She is currently the professor of OBGY at the Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai and teacher for super specialty degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai.
• Professor in Obstetrics & Gynecology at D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
• Teacher for super specialty degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi, at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
• Practicing Infertility for the last 18 years.
• Training in IVF & Micromanipulation, University of Ghent – Belgium.
• Alpha School of Embryology – Naples, Italy.
• IVF & ICSI Training - Melbourne, Copenhagen & Denmark (IVF Centres).
• Hex World Newsmakers Achievers Awards for Best Doctor in Gynaecologist field on 1st May 2010
• “Best Woman Achiever” Award in the gynaecological field from the Mayor of Mumbai (Mrs. Shraddha Jadhav) in 2010
• “Best Woman Achiever” Award in the gynaecological field from Giants Group of Byculla from the Mayor in 2009
• “BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD” & GOLD MEDAL, Certificate of Excellence & Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009, at the Conference on “Economic Growth & National Unity” organized by the Friendship Forum of India on February 25, 2009
• She was also recognized as the “Maharashtrian Woman Achiever” at the Mumbai Festival, at the Gateway of India on the 26th January 2006.