Dr. Peeyush Jain’s contribution towards the society is noteworthy. His present engagement as Principal Consultant Cardiologist, Head Department of Preventive and Rehabilitative Cardiology with Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road speaks for itself. After pursuing his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Dr. Jain took up MD (Medicine) from the same institute. Further to this, Dr. Jain took up DM (Cardiology) from GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi. His areas of interest are Lipid Management, Cardiovascular Nutrition, Hypertension, Diabetes mellitus. A few academic achievements of Dr. Peeyush Jain would be as follows:
• Guest faculty at National and International Conferences in India and abroad.
• Editor in Chief, The Heart of the Matter, Bimonthly Journal of Heart and Diabetes Care in 10th year of publication.
• Author of 16 books on medicine and health in English and Hindi. Some books have also been translated in regional languages as well as Indonesian Bhasa.
• Chapters in Books: 11
• Published Articles: 110
• Peer reviewer, Indian Heart Journal.
• Member, Editorial Board, Cardiology Today
• Member, Ethics Committee, Lady Irwin College, Delhi University, Delhi.