Dr Pooja Mehta is an Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and Infertility Consultant. She did her MBBS from L.T.M.M.C, Mumbai and MD in Obstetrics and Gyaenecology from Grants Medical College Mumbai. After that she joined as a Research Officer at PGI, Chandigarh for one year. She has also worked as a Senior Resident Obstetrics and Gyaenecology, PGI Chandigarh for 3 years. In her residency she did around 1000 gynaecological surgeries. She has 14 years of experience in the same field. She did a Course in Basic & Advanced Infertility Management from Leelavati Hospital, Mumbai and she has also done FOGSI recognized Course in Infertility. She also underwent a training programme in advance infertility. She is a member of FOGSI, IAGE, IMA, and ISAR. Presently she is working as a Senior Infertility Consultant at Fortis Bloom IVF Centre and has more than 5 years of experience in IVF.
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Marwari, Punjabi.
Total Years’ of Experience: 16 years
• MD from Grants Medical College, Mumbai
• Research Officer at PGI, Chandigarh for one year
• Senior Resident Obstetrics and Gynaecology, PGI Chandigarh for 3 years
• Private Practice at Own Clinic
• Senior Consultant Gynecologist & Infertility at Fortis Bloom IVF Centre Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers:
• MBBS from L.T.M.M.C, Mumbai
• MD Obstetrics and Gyaenecology from Grants Medical College, Mumbai
• Course in Basic & Advanced Infertility Management
• FOGSI recognized Course in Infertility
• Member of FOGSI, ISAR, IAGE and IMA
• Underwent training program in advanced infertility
• Member of FOGSI, ISAR, IAGE, IMA and IFS
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise: Infertility Laparoscopic Surgeries and Ultrasonography, advances in infertility like IMSI, Laser Hatching, ICSI and Gyaenecological Problems.
Awards & Honors:
Research and Publications:
Medical Breakthroughs/ Interesting Case Studies: