Dr Pal is a visiting Paediatrician specializing in Rheumatology for the last 7 years. He deals with complaints of pain in the musculoskeletal system (joints, muscles, bones, or tendons), other symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder.
Dr. Priyankar Pal works with a paediatrician or family physician to evaluate and treat a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders, including the following:
• Autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs
• Evaluation of prolonged fever
• Unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills
• Unexplained symptoms such as a rash, anaemia, weight loss, or joint swelling
• Possible inflammatory disease.
He is empanelled with various hospitals providing specialised Paediatric care and has several publications to his credit.
He is a professional member of IMA, IAP, Indian Rheumatology Association.