An experienced and caring clinician with extensive experience in caring for patients in government and private set ups.
Experienced in Modern corporate Hospital set us in Singapore..
A brilliant academician with gold medals/honours in almost every subject during medical training,best student of the year 1987,university topper,followed by post doctoral and Royal College of UK degrees.
Excellent speaker – regular at API,ESI,DAI conferences.
Extensive experience in medical teaching at under and post graduate levels.
She was previously attached with the following:
• West Bengal Medical Education Service 11 Years
• Singapore NHG group 3 years
• Indian Raiwaya 1 year
• AMRI 3 years
She has professional Membership of the following:
1. API,All I ndia and WB Branch
2. Diabetes Association of India, WB branch
3. Endocrine society of India, West Bengal Branch
4. RCP Edinburgh
She has won various awards and accolades:
AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS:
1. Maharaja of Gwalior Prize for best student of the year 1987 (1st Prof.MBBS)
2. Gold Medal in Pathology(1988)
3. Gold Medal in Obstetrics and Gynaecology(1989 -1990 session)
4. Gold Medal for best paper presentation in Asia Pacific Cardiopulmonary Congress 1994
5. Professor Sukumar Mukherjee Silver Medal for the best paper in Medical College students Re-Union 2001
6. Gold Medal for best paper presentation in Foundation Day Celebration of IPGME&R 2006
• Resource Person: workshop on Medal certification of cause of death in different medical colleges of West Bengal,Sep 2006-2009
• Member of Medical team,sent on relief duty to provide medical assistance to earthquake victims of the State of Gujrat, India,by order of Govt. of West Bengal in January,2001
• Appointed as scrutinizer for the 3rd Professional MBBS examination in Medicine conducted by Calcutta University for the year 1999 and 2000 under supervision of Head Examiner, Prof.Sujit Mitra,FRCP.