Dr Rajiv Sinha is trained abroad and practices exclusive paediatric nephrology.
After completing MD in paedatric Medicine, he worked in UK and obtained FRCPCH. He also completed 5 years of higher specialist training under London Deanery and obtained dual certification in paediatric and paediatric nephrology (CCT) .His work experience in UK has been in paediatric nephrology centers of international repute like Great Ormond Street Hospital and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital. In addition he also completed padeiatric nephrology fellowship from Canada. He has always been academically pro active and has been actively involved in multi centre studies and have received grants from a number of international nephrology societies including European Society of Paediatric Nephrology, International Society of Nephrology, & American Society of Transplantation. He has over 35 publications in peer reviewed indexed journals including five original research papers. He has reviewed papers for a number of national & international journals (including Pediatric Nephrology, Achives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, Indian Pediatrics etc) and has contributed book chapters.
His Clinical Interests are: 1. Chronic Kidney Disease in children.
2. Paediatic renal transplantation.
He is a Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
International Society of Pediatric Nephrology and
Indian Society of Paediatric Nephrology.
He is a professional Member of the following:
• International Paediatric Transplantation Association travel fellowship, 2010
• Paediatric Nephrology travel fellowship from University of Miami, 2009
• European Society of Transplantation travel fellowship , 2008
• British Association of Paediatric Nephrology travel bursary,2008
• American Society of Transplantation travel fellowship , 2007