Dr. Shuvanan Ray is a renowned interventional cardiologist in Eastern India and has performed more than 5000 interventional procedures in his credit. He has experience of working in different national and international institutes of excellence.
He is a specialist in complex interventions including Left main, Rotablator, Bifurcation and Peripheral interventions.
Dr. Shuvanan Ray has been awarded for the following:
• National Scholarship.
• First certificate of honours in anatomy.
• Govt. Scholarship for the Merit of proficiency.
• Rakhal Das Silver Medal for Medicine.
• College Silver for Medicine during his MBBS.
• Awarded scholarship in MD Entrance examination – 1981.
• Stood First in DM (Cardio).