Dr.Shuvro H Roy-Choudhury is an eminent consultant in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology with over 15 years of experience in the UK.
After completing his surgical training and FRCS, he trained in Radiology
in Yorkshire before completing a Fellowship in Interventional Radiology in Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital in London under the supervision of Professor Andreas Adam, now the President of the Royal College of Radiologists. He is one of the first European Interventionists to be awarded the European Board and Fellowship. He has worked as a senior
Consultant in a leading teaching hospital in the UK since 2004.
He is a Professional Member fo the following:
• Radiological Society of North America
• European Society of Radiology
• Cardiovascular and Interventional Society of Europe
• Royal Collage of Radiologists
• Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
• He practises the breadth of Interventional Radiology with particular expertise in tumour ablations like RFA,embolisations including fibroids and prostate (Tumor embolization) needle biopsies, injections and drainages, biliary and urological stents, bone intervention, peripheral arterial and venous interventions including varicose veins etc.
• He is an expert in thoracoabdominal CT and MRI including the use of 320 slice CT, bariatric radiology, staging of cancers and is a US level II certified interpreter of cardiac CT.
He has won the following awards and accolades:
• 5 Clinical Excellence award in the U.K.
• Numerous awards as a trainee and junior consultant in the U.K.
• Special merit paper in Renal RFA in CIRSE 2012