Dr. Subhasis Saha, is an eminent pediatric surgeon having more than 15 years of experience in the field of Pediatric Surgery. His expertise involves neonatal and pediatric surgery including minimal invasive surgery.
He has been independently performing neonatal and pediatric surgery including minimal invasive surgery.
Life member of Indian Medical Association, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons, Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeons of India, AMASI, IAGES.
His Clinical interests are:
• Pediatric Urology
• Pediatric laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgery.
• Neonatal surgery.
• Pediatric vascular access.
• General Pediatric Surgery
Dr. Saha has won various Awards & accolades:
• Sir Frank Konar memorial silver medal for surgical anatomy
• Gold medal for best thesis.
• Uma Rani Saha gold medal in surgery.