o MBBS from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
(Gold Medalist), Punjab University, Chandigarh.
o M.D. (Medicine) from Govt. Medical College, Patiala, Baba Farid University of Medical Sciences, Faridkot.
Department/Specialty: Internal Medicine
Languages spoken: English, Hindi & Punjabi
Total Years’ of Experience: 12.5 years Post MD
• Senior Resident (General Medicine) at Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh.
• Senior Resident/Senior Medical Officer
• E.R (Emergency Room)
• Fortis Hospital Mohali
• Consultant Internal Medicine at the APPOLO Clinic, Chandigarh.
• Consultant Internal Medicine and Intensives Inscol Tertiary Care Hospital, Chandigarh
• Consultant Internal Medicine at Fortis Hospital Mohali.
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers: Distance Education Courses from Harvard Medical School & John Hopkins University, USA.
• RSSDI (Research Society for the study of Diabetes in India)
• ISCCM ( Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine)
• API(Associations of Physicians of India)
• GSI(Geriatric Society Of India)
Clinical Interests/ Specialized Treatments /Area of Expertise: Diabetes Mellitus, Critical Care & Sepsis
Awards & Honors: 5 Distinctions & a Gold Medal from Punjab University In MBBS
Topped State PG Entrance Exam in 1997
Research and Publications:
Medical Breakthroughs/ Interesting Case Studies: Successfully treated a very rare case of GI Mucormycosis.