Dr Vivek Nangia is a qualified Interventional Pulmonologist with > 15 years of clinical experience (MD Respiratory Medicine, 1996). He has done his diploma in Interventional Bronchoscopies from Spain. He is amongst the pioneers to conduct various Bronchoscopic Interventions and Medical Thoracoscopy in Delhi. He has been a Visiting Fellow at the department of Pediatric Pulmonology, Royal Brompton Hospital, London
• He is one of the very few qualified Infectious Diseases Specialists in the entire country, having successfully completed a Diploma in Infectious Diseases from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (2008) first and then MSc in Infectious Diseases from London University, UK (2012).
• He has been awarded a fellowship by the American College of Chest Physicians, which is widely recognized, across the globe, as a mark of professional distinction
• He has keen interest in Sleep Medicine and has undergone training in Sleep Medicine at Stanford University, California, USA
• He is extensively trained in Critical Care Medicine and was a fellow in department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Cleveland Clinics, Ohio, USA. His rich experience in critical care spans over nearly 15 years.
• He has more than 15 Publications in peer-reviewed journals to his credit and has been a Faculty to several National & International Conferences in the field of Respiratory, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine And Infectious Diseases
• He was awarded the Best Research Award in Interventional Pulmonology in NAPCON 2002, for his original experience in the use of LASER in lung cancer patients
• He holds special interest in Clinical Nutrition and has undergone training at the TNT programme in Mumbai.
• He is a Post Graduate Teacher certified by the National Board of Examinations and is actively involved in research and academics.
• Pursuing his administrative skills, he has undergone training on “Development of Leadership skills” at the one of the most prestigious institutes of the country, the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.