The front office staff at the reception will assist you during the admission process. They will generate a Unique Identification Number (UID) for the patient and all the medical records will be maintained and stored by the hospital for all future reference. They will also draw out an estimate and guide you for selecting the relevant category of room.
• Full protection of your privacy, dignity and confidentiality pertaining to your care discussions, examinations, and treatments.
• A clear and understandable explanation by your doctor about your diagnosis, as well as the benefits and risks of each treatment, expected outcome and change in medical condition.
• Be protected from physical abuse and neglect.
• Receive information from the hospital regarding the expected cost of treatment and payment policies.
• Request for a copy of your medical records as per protocol.