Fortis Ludhiana's Centre of Excellence for Emergency & Trauma Care provides comprehensive emergency medical services throughout the year. Equipped with state-of-the-art emergency equipment and staffed by specialist teams, the Centre provides all lifesaving procedures including resuscitation, airway protection, vascular support, cardiac support, cardiac pacing, and multidisciplinary support in case of accidents, falls, and assaults.
• Established protocols for patients with chest pain, stroke, trauma and others
• Charting and triage system that helps to decrease wait time
• Dedicated CT, MRI, CR and ultrasound
• 24x7 clinical laboratory
• Dedicated resuscitation beds, crash cart, multi-channel monitors, mechanical ventilators
• Dedicated minor procedure room for emergency procedures, trauma and surgical emergencies
• Cardiac ambulance, emergency physician and emergency technicians to provide emergency medical services to patients’ door steps; cardiologists with cath team for cardiac emergencies
• Stroke treatment team with neurologist, radiologist and neurosurgeons
• Trauma team with orthopaedic surgeon, general surgeon, plastic surgeon, vascular surgeon to take care of polytrauma patients
• Paediatric team for emergencies related to children; dedicated paediatric care beds for paediatric emergencies. We also offer emergency care to patients with kidney diseases, poisoning cases and till date (since 2014) have had 1500 patients.