Duration of course
One year for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD or equivalent candidates.
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases/Diploma in Orthopedics. MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia
- MS General Surgery/Orthopedics
The base qualifications must be from a MCI recognized university.
In case of any doubt/controversy regarding the eligibility, the course coordinator should be consulted. Decisions by the ISCCM executive committee in this regard will be final & binding.
Teachers & Number of Seats
- Dr. Prakash Jiandani (2 Seats) (Head of Critical Care and Program Coordinator)
- Dr. Robert Dcosta (2 Seats)
- Intake during January & July every year
- January Batch start date: 1st Dec
- July Batch start date: 1st June
- Last date for registration: 28th Feb & 31st Aug
- Eligible candidates need to send their updated resume to the Academic Coordinator before 30th November.
- An interview preferably in person or a teleconference will be scheduled with the program coordinator for IDCCM.
- The shortlisted candidates need to visit the Hospital in person to complete the joining formalities as per the Hospital policy.
- On completing the admission procedure, the candidate needs to register with ISCCM as per the prescribed guidelines.
- 8 Passport Size photographs (color)
- Attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)
- MBBS – Degree Certificate, Mark sheets of all University exams along with Attempt certificate.
- Diploma pass certificate mark sheets, attempt certificate, University Diploma certificate, MCI Recognition certificate (as applicable for DNB Secondary Courses).
- MD / MS / DNB – Degree Certificate, Mark sheets of all University exams along with attempt and pass certificate. (as applicable for DNB Super Specialty Courses).
- Internship Completion Certificate and permanent registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) and / or State Medical Council (MMC).
- Registration with Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) is compulsory before residency begins.
- DNB CET BS & SS (as applicable) examination pass certificate with mark sheet.
- MCI recognition certificate from Head of the Institution.
- All Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend as per the remuneration policy of Fortis Hospitals Limited.
- The remuneration policy of the Hospital shall take into consideration recommendations give by NBE.
- Revision of the stipend amount is at the sole discretion of the Hospital Management.
- Shared accommodation for single candidates is available on a first come first served basis. Couple accommodation will not be provided by the Hospital.
- Trainees will be eligible for leaves in line with the Hospital's HR policy.
Revision of Rules
The candidates will have to adhere to the rules and regulations of the institution as and when they are revised.