Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC) in affiliation with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
MBBS (MCI Recognized)
July every year
Duration of the Course
Number of Seats & Course Fee
- Minimum Duration: 2 years
- Maximum Duration: 4 years
Total no of seats: 10
Course Fee: Rs. 79,200 (Seventy nine thousand two hundred)
Dr. Hasmukh Ravat (Interventional Cardiologist)
- Eligible candidates need to apply to IGNOU.
- Centralized counseling shall be conducted by IGNOU.
- Through centralized counseling the candidates are allocated IGNOU approved study centre (Hospital) on merit cum choice basis.
- The selected candidate should intimate the Hospital regarding his / her willingness to join or otherwise.
- Joining formalities need to be completed within one (1) week of allocation through centralized counseling.
- For More Detais Click Here: http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/sohs/programmes/detail/221/1
- 8 Passport Size photographs (color)
- Attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)
- MBBS – Degree Certificate, Mark sheets of all University exams along with Attempt certificate.
- Diploma pass certificate mark sheets, attempt certificate, University Diploma certificate, MCI Recognition certificate (as applicable).
- MD / MS / DNB – Degree Certificate, Mark sheets of all University exams along with attempt and pass certificate. (as applicable).
- Internship Completion Certificate and permanent registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) and / or State Medical Council (MMC).
- Registration with Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) is compulsory before residency begins.
- MCI recognition certificate from Head of the Institution.
- All Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend as per the remuneration policy of Fortis Hospitals Limited.
- The remuneration policy of the Hospital shall take into consideration recommendations give by NBE.
- Revision of the stipend amount is at the sole discretion of the Hospital Management.
- Shared accommodation for single candidates is available on a first come first served basis. Couple accommodation will not be provided by the Hospital.
Revision of Rules
- Trainees will be eligible for leaves in line with the Hospital's HR policy.
The candidates will have to adhere to the rules and regulations of the institution as and when they are revised.
For more details click here