Dr. Raj Kamal
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar
Neuro & Spine Surgery
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Raj Kamal is a well-known Neurosurgeon with over 16 years of experience after this M.Ch. in the field of Brain and Spine Surgery. Having worked with reputed hospitals in India, he has more than 2800 successful surgeries to his credit. He is specialized in the
- Neuro-Vascular Surgery
- Spinal Surgeries
- Neuro-trauma i.e. Treatment for Head injuries and Spinal injuries
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
He was associated with AIIMS as Assistant Professor (Neurosurgery) between 1997 and 2001 before moving to Amritsar full-time. Dr Raj Kamal has been associating with Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar since 2006 and he is currently heading the department of neurosciences as Chief Neurosurgeon.
MS, M.Ch (Neurosurgery) (AIIMS), Fellow Neurosurgery (Keio University)
- AANS ( American Association of Neuro-surgeons)
- CNS (Congress of Neurological Surgeons)
- Neurological Society Of India(NSI)
- Skull Base Society of India(SBSI)
- Neuro-otological and Equilibrium Society of India
- Europian Association of Neuro-Oncology(EANO)
- Indian Medical Association(IMA)
- Anatomy Gold Medal- Nil Rattan Sircar Medical College, Calcutta University.
- Man of the Year Award-by American Biographical Institute.
- Who’s Who in world-2002