Dr. Maninder Singh Sidhu
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar
Non Invasive Cardiology, Cardiology
Dr Maninder Singh Sidhu did MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Patiala, Punjab. Thereafter he pursued Diploma in Cardiology Hammersmith Hospital, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London, London, U.K. He has also done Post Graduate Clinical Specialization In Internal Medicine from People’s Friendship University of Russia, Moscow. To his reportire, he then went on to add Fellowship Echocardiography from Echocardiography Lab., Heart Station, Department of Cardiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA. He has also done Diploma in Hospital Administration.
1. Surviving Ventricular Standstill for 111 Seconds during Holter Monitoring.
Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2012; 17(1):61-62.
2. Acute Bioprosthetic Mitral Valve Stenosis In A Patient With
HITS, Journal of cardiac surgery.2011;vol 26;Issue 4,Page368-
3. Prolonged ventricular Standstill during Holter monitoring
The New York Medical Journal. 2012; Volume 6 ,Issue 1.
4. Bicameral Repair of Ruptured Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm.
Cardiothoracic Surgery network,12 MAY 2011.
5. Surgical Correction of Congenital Heart Disease at 76 Years of
Age .Short heading: Congenital Heart Disease in Elderly.
Journal of Cardiac Surgery 2010; 25:654-693.
6. Giant Aortic Aneurysm: Alarming Expansion after Redo AVR.
Short Heading: Aneurysm Four times the size of LV Cavity.
Echocardiography, USA. Volume 27, Issue 7, pages E73–E74,
7. Right Ventricular Thromboembolism Associated with Severe Aortic
J Card Surg 2010;25: 304-305.
8. Primary Right Atrial Angiosarcoma: Atypical Presentation and
Echocardiographic Assessment of Right Atrial Mass.,
Echocardiography, USA .Volume 26, Issue 10, Page 1276-1277, Nov
9. Cardiac Gunshot Injury: Child with Stable Presentation and
Asymptomatic Short- Term Follow-up. Echocardiography, USA.
Volume 27, Issue 2, Page 208-209, Feb 2010.
10. Pulmonary Embolism masquerading as Acute Decompensation in
a Patient with Severe Aortic Stenosis.
FORTIS MEDICAL JOURNAL, Sep 09-Nov09, Vol 01, issue 04.
11. Tran esophageal Echocardiography Diagnosis of Aortic Arch–Left
Innominate Vein Fistula.
Echocardiography, USA. Volume 22, Issue 1, Page 43-45,
12. Some Anthropometric Measurement and Menarcheal age of Indian
National female cyclists.
13. Somatotypes and Skeletal maturation of sports boys from 11
through 19 years.
Diploma in Cardiology (UK)
India Academy of Echocardiography
British Society of Echocardiography
American Society of Echocardiography
Distinction holder from University of London, UK.