Dr. Gayathri D Kamath
Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road
Obstetrics And Gynaecology
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
- MBBS: Bangalore Medical College.
- DGO: College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai.
- FCPS: College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai.
- MD (OBG): University of Mumbai.
- Diploma In Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dubrovnik International University.
- MRCOG - Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK.
- Worked as a Senior Resident in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai for three years.
- Worked as an infertility counsellor at Gunasheela Institute of Research and Reproduction, Bangalore-a premier institute for infertility for South India.
- Subsequently worked as a registrar at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore (regional institute for oncology) to gain expertise in handling Gynaecological Oncology.
- Lecturer in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore for two years before pursuing private practice.
A senior obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr Gayathri's expertise lies in the field of high-risk obstetrics, medical disorders in pregnancy, gynecologic disorders and oncology. Being a life member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India, she has 20 years of expertise to back her up. She has been on the National Advisory Board for cervical cancer prevention. She has also presented papers in national and international fora.
MBBS, MD, FCPS,DGO, MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK)