Dr. Rajat Agrawal
Additional Director Critical Care Medicine
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road
Intensive Care/ Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dr Rajat Agrawal is a Additional Director Department of Critical Care Medicine at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi.
Managing 50 bedded Medical & Surgical ICU with team of 20 doctors.
Teacher of Critical Care Medicine in DNB (Diplomate in National Board) and ISCCM (Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine).
Member of various forums of the hospital which are involved in policy making like Infection control, CPR analysis, Stroke, Pharmaco Therapeutic committee and AMS committee.
MBBS, MD, IDCC, IFCC
- Principal investigator in stroke registry in 2008.
- Principal investigator in Burden of Invasive Fungal Infections in India in 2014.
- Abstracts published in ESICM Berlin-2011, Paris-2013, SCCM Los Angeles-2014 and ISCCM 2011 & 2012.
- Initiated ECMO Programme for ARDS patients at FEHI.
- Managing closed system of ICU with team of 18 doctors.