Dr. Ajit Singh Narula
Director- Nephrology & Renal Transplant Medicine
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Ajit Singh Narula, Director of Division of Nephrology & Renal Transplant Medicine has more than 30 years of experience in various tertiary care hospitals of Armed Forces, including Armed Forces Medical College Pune and Army Hospital (Research & Referral), New Delhi.
RESEARCH PROJECTS COMPLETED:
- AFMRC Project 88 – Fabrication of Semi Automatic Peritoneal Dialysis machine (1988).
- AFMRC 1873/91 – Slow Continuous Haemodialysis in Management of Acute Renal Failure (1991).
- AFMRC Project 2049/95:- Reprocessing of Haemodialyser – A Critical Appraisal of its Safety & Critical efficacy (1995)
- AFMRC3322/2005: Early detection of renal disease in Armed Forces. A Pilot Study (2005).
AUTHOR/CHAPTER IN BOOKS:
- Anand AC, Narula AS, Kakkar R. (editors) Textbook of Environmental Emergencies 1st edition. Typo graphics. Mumbai (2006).
- Narula AS. Environmental Toxins and the Kidney. In, Anand AC, Narula AS, Kakkar R. (editors) Textbook of Environmental Emergencies. 1st. edition. Typo graphics. Mumbai (2006).
- Narula AS. Opportunistic Infections post renal transplant. National Medicine Update. AFMC 2001.
- Narula AS, Manoj P. Diabetic Nephropathy. National Medicine Update. AFMC 2003.
- Narula AS, Hooda AK. Hypokalemia. Emergencies in Medicine. AFMC 2005.
- Acid Base Disturbances in the Intensive Care Unit. Medicine Update. CH(EC) 2006.
- Narula AS, Hooda AK.Vascular Injury to the Kidney.In, Y P Munjal(ed). API Text Book of Medicine.9th edition,2012.pg 1323-16
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Nephrology)