Dr. Himanshu Gupta
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road
Orthopaedics / Bone & Joint Surgery
Dr. Himanshu is a trained orthopedic surgeon having special interest in knee replacement and arthroscopic surgery along with dealing of complex trauma around the knee joint. He is also an Interventional Spine Pain Physician having an experience of more than 9 years . He has done more than 8000 spine interventions including lumbar, sacral and cervical areas with utmost ease.
- MBBS, University College of medical Sciences, Delhi (2002)
- MS, Post graduation in Orthopedics from esteemed Central institute of Orthopedics, Safdarjung hospital, Delhi (2004-2007).
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain Practice (2009).
- Fellow Adult Knee Reconstruction and Sports Injuries, MBJI, Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon. (Jan2011 – June 2011)
- Fellow training of transforaminal Endoscopic spine Surgery under DR. Girish Datar, Mumbai.