Dr. Pankaj Walecha
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Orthopaedics / Bone & Joint Surgery
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr Pankaj Walecha has been working in the field of Orthopaedic surgery since 2003. In his 16 years of specialty practice, he has developed keen interest in the areas of HIP and KNEE surgeries & now practices exclusively in these areas. Prior to joining Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh, he was associated with PGIMS Rohtak, Laud Clinic (Mumbai), Hangang Sacred Heart Hospital (Seoul), Primus Hospital (Delhi) and Apollo Spectra Hospital (Delhi).
He regularly gets invited to Hip & Knee meetings to share his knowledge with his peers. He is a reviewer of Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics & Trauma (JCOT) & has many publications in national & international journals.
Special areas of interest: Hip & Knee joint surgeries, hip and knee keyhole surgeries, hip and knee preservation surgery, hip and knee replacement, Ligament repairs, sports medicine.
MS, Fellowship - Hip & Knee joint Reconstruction, Germany & South Korea, Fellowship - Hip & Knee joint Replacement and Arthroscopy, UK
- Wrightington Hip Arthrosocpy and reconstruction fellowship award in 2018- UK
- Johnson & Johnson fellowship in surface replacement of hip in 2009- Germany
- Hip and knee reconstruction Fellowship award in 2009- South Korea
- International AO fellowship award in 2009- Germany
- Fellowship award in Hip and Knee Replacement surgery in 2008- Laud Clinic, Mumbai
- Invited Guest speaker at many National & International conferences on Hip & Knee diseases