Dr. Ajit Singh Narula
Director- Nephrology & Renal Transplant Medicine
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Ajit Singh Narula, Director of Division of Nephrology & Renal Transplant Medicine has more than 30 years of experience in various tertiary care hospitals of Armed Forces, including Armed Forces Medical College Pune and Army Hospital (Research & Referral), New Delhi.
RESEARCH PROJECTS COMPLETED:
- AFMRC Project 88 – Fabrication of Semi Automatic Peritoneal Dialysis machine (1988).
- AFMRC 1873/91 – Slow Continuous Haemodialysis in Management of Acute Renal Failure (1991).
- AFMRC Project 2049/95:- Reprocessing of Haemodialyser – A Critical Appraisal of its Safety & Critical efficacy (1995)
- AFMRC3322/2005: Early detection of renal disease in Armed Forces. A Pilot Study (2005).
AUTHOR/CHAPTER IN BOOKS:
- Anand AC, Narula AS, Kakkar R. (editors) Textbook of Environmental Emergencies 1st edition. Typo graphics. Mumbai (2006).
- Narula AS. Environmental Toxins and the Kidney. In, Anand AC, Narula AS, Kakkar R. (editors) Textbook of Environmental Emergencies. 1st. edition. Typo graphics. Mumbai (2006).
- Narula AS. Opportunistic Infections post renal transplant. National Medicine Update. AFMC 2001.
- Narula AS, Manoj P. Diabetic Nephropathy. National Medicine Update. AFMC 2003.
- Narula AS, Hooda AK. Hypokalemia. Emergencies in Medicine. AFMC 2005.
- Acid Base Disturbances in the Intensive Care Unit. Medicine Update. CH(EC) 2006.
- Narula AS, Hooda AK.Vascular Injury to the Kidney.In, Y P Munjal(ed). API Text Book of Medicine.9th edition,2012.pg 1323-16
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Nephrology)