Dr. Amit Vatkar
Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi A Fortis network Hospital
Neurology | Paediatrics Neurology
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Amit Vatkar is a Pediatric Neurologist and has completed his fellowship in Pediatric Neurology with specialising in Epilepsy surgery workup from Hinduja hospital under the guidance of Vrajesh Udani, top neurologist in India. He has also been trained in Epilepsy & neurophysiology at Casewestern Reserve University at Cleveland under the guidance of Dr. Hans Luders.
He specialises in Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG, EMG and NCV). He also provides portable EEG services in Navi Mumbai.
His areas of expertise are
1. Epilepsy, Seizure disorders
2. Developmental Disorders including delayed speech, motor milestones, and coordination issues
3. Autism and other Behavioral disorders, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), school failure and sleep problems
4. Movement Disorders,
5. Cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and nervemuscle disorders
6. Headaches, including migraines
Diploma in Child Health (DCH), DNB - Paediatrics, Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology