Dr. Anil Heroor
Fortis Hospital, Mulund
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Anil Heroor is the Head, Surgical Oncology at Fortis Hospitals, Mulund. Dr. Anil Heroor completed his graduation from KEM hospital,Post graduation from LTMMC Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. He was awarded the Wockhardt medal for being 1st in LTMMC in MS(Gen Surgery).He was then trained extensively at TATA Memorial Hospital training for cancer surgery. He further did extensive training at Memorial Sloan kettering Hosp, NY, USA and KURUME university hospital, Japan.Dr. A.Heroor has key interest in Minimal Access surgery.His area of interest consist of Thoracic surgery like lung cancer surgery,Mediastinal Tumours,Breast cancer including breast conservation therapy,Oesophageal Cancer .
Indian Society on Oncology
Indian Society of Surgical Oncology
Indian Medical Association
- Award of Excellence for Oncosurgery- Times Health Excellence Awards 2018-19
- Best Paper award at ISOCON 02 from Indian Society of Oncology.
- Varoon Mahajan Scholarship from Varoon Mahajan Trust, USA for training in thoracic service at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, N.Y.USA.
- Wockhardt Award 97 for standing First in MS in LTMM College, Mumbai.
- Best Paper Award at MASICON 96 held at Ahmednagar.