Dr. Anil Saxena
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road
Interventional Cardiology | Interventional Cardiology
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Saxena has many academic and research projects to his credit and has been invited as a faculty to various national and international symposia and workshops.
Dr Saxena has clinical interests and area of expertise under the following mentions:
- Electrophysiologic Study
- Catheter RF Ablation of complex arrhythmias
- 3D Mapping of Cardiac Arrhythmias with CARTO and Ensite
- Implantation of Permanent Pacemakers
- Implantation of ICD
- Implantation of Biventricular pacemakers (CRT)
- Implantation of CRT-D (Combo Device)
- Lead Extraction
- Coronary Angiography
MBBS, MD, DM
Awards & Expertise
- Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 27-11-2004 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Role of ICD and Biventricular Pacing in Heart Failure.
- Shri G L Raturi Oration award on 24-03-2002 by Indian Medical Association Dehradun Branch. Delivered a talk on Pacing in Heart Failure.O and Ensite
- Dr. B L Kapoor memorial oration award on 26-03-2001 by Delhi Medical Association, New Delhi. Delivered a talk on Recent advances in management of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 21-11-2001 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Recent Advances in management of Cardiac Failure.
- Prof. H S Mittal Memorial oration award on 26-03-2000 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Current trends in management of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Nagarik Samman award by Bareilly Jaycees for contribution and achievement in medicine on 20-02-05