Dr. Ankit Bansal
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
Dr. Ankit Bansal is a pulmonologist and intensivist versed with all sorts of management modalities of respiratory medicine which includes allergy, asthma, Interstitial Lung disease diagnosis, and management, Community-acquired and critical care management of complicated types of pneumonia such as H1N1 Pneumonia.
Dr. Bansal is running an allergy clinic, Severe Asthma Clinic, COPD with Pulmonary Rehabilitation. He is versed with all sorts of interventional procedures of respiratory medicine which include diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy, medical thoracoscopic and part of a team in Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS). He was designated as his Fellow by American College of Chest Physicians in the Year 2014. He is a part of many reputed International and National societies of respiratory medicine and critical care and also participated in many international and national programs.
- Epidemiology of infections in a Medical ICU in India.Intensive Care Medicine March 2014, Volume40 Issue 3 pp456-457
- Clinical Profile of Pulmonary aspergilloma complicating residual tubercular cavitations in northern Indian patients.Lung India 27(4) Oct-dec 2010
- Walking with the Ventilator-A Rare Case POMPE’S disease with a review of Literature as a co-author in Neurology INDIA
MD (Respiratory), IDCC (Critical Care), FCCP (USA)
- Fellow and member of American College of Chest Physician
- Member of the European Respiratory Society
- Life member of Indian Society of Critical care
- Member of Society of Emergency Medicine, India.
- Treasurer of Society of Emergency Medicine, Rajasthan chapter
- Life Member of Indian Association of Bronchology
- Member of World Association of Bronchology
- Member of Jaipur Chest Forum, and ACE Forum
- Member of PERS
- Member of Organizing committee NAPCON-2015
- Life Member of Thoracic Endoscopy Society
- Co-Organizing Secretary and Treasurer of EMCON 2017
- Member of Jaipur Medical Association and Indian Medical Association.
- Life member Indian association Allergy, Asthma, and applied immunology
- Zonal Head, Rajasthan, Chest council of India
- IMA Coordinator, Jaipur branch for tuberculosis