Dr. Ankur Ahuja
Fortis Hospital, Mohali
Dr. Ankur Ahuja is working as a senior consultant, Cardiology at Fortis Hospital, Mohali. He completed his DM from the Prestigious King's College Medical University in 2007. He subsequently worked at Escorts Hospital, Delhi till 2009 and than at IVY Hospital, Mohali till June 2020.
He is an Interventional Cardiologist and has an experience in dealing with complex coronary inter ventions. he is a proponent of radial access, especially for primary angioplasties. He is also proficient in peripheral vascular interventions (carotid/renal/mesenteric/upper or lower limb angioplasties). He has also done a large number of cardiac device implantations (pacemakers/AICDs/CRT-P & D).
- DM thesis: The role of ischemia modified albumin in the early diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
- MD thesis: The role of oesophageal manometry in GERD especially in patients of diabetes mellitus.
- Assistant investigator in ExTRACT TIMI-25 at dept. of cardiology , KGMU, Lucknow.
MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
- Life Member of Cardiology Society of India
- Fellow European Society of Cardiology
- International Associate American College of Cardiology