Dr. Anurag Aggarwal
Fortis Hospital, Noida
Anaesthesia | Pain Management
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Anurag is a trained & certified Pain specialist with more than 10 years of clinical experience. After completing his MD and DA in Anesthesiology from Maulana Azad Medical College and Safdarjang Hospital Delhi respectively, he pursued his Fellowship in Pain Medicine from DPMI, Delhi and Daradia Institute Calcutta (accredited by aesculap pain academy, Germany). He did trainings in interventional pain from various hospitals like Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, AIIMS, Delhi. He then started the pain clinic in Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok Nayak Hospital where he treated thousands of patients of chronic cancer and non-cancer pain. He is also associated with many non-government organizations like can support doing social work for the community. He is an active member of American Society of Interventional pain Physicians. He is also a member of National Advisory Board of Palliative Care Indian Cancer Congress He has been Trained in Birmingham, UK in Interventional Pain Management. Dr. Anurag currently practices at Spine & Pain Management Clinic, Indirapuram and as a consultant at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Effect of botulinum toxic-A in myofascial pain in temporomandibular disorders: A randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study. (year 2016)
- Case series on anesthesia for video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery for congenital diaphragmatic hernia in children "Anesthesia: Essay and Researches" 2016 Jan-Apr
- EDITORIAL"Assessing the age of deep vein thrombus: A need for future perioperative medicine and anesthesia" has been published in "Anesthesia: Essays and Researches". Jan-Apr 2016
- Evaluation of "Difficult Airway Predictors in Pediatric Population" As a Clinical Investigation. Aggarwal et al., J. Anesth Clinic Res 2012.
- Case Report: Use of modified knee-chest position for fluoroscopy-guided celiac plexus block: A novel technique in patients with discomfort in prone position has been published in "Indian Journal of Pain".
- Nerve Locator Mapper makes continuous peripheral nerve blockade easier in adults: Clinical investigation.
- Congenital lymph edema complicated by pain and psychological distress: case report accepted in American Journal of therapeutics 2012 June.
- Mangement Chronic pain following ventral hernoplasty. An algorithmic approach-our experience with 12 cases. ABSTRACT IJPUT OCT 2013.
- Labor Analgesia review article: AOGD June issue 2009.
M.B.B.S. from University of Delhi, University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), D.A. from University of Delhi, VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital. He has done M.D. (Anesthesia) from University of Delhi, M.A.M.C. & L.N.H.
Certificate of post doctoral fellowship from Indian Society of Neuroanesthesiology and Critical Care (ISNACC)
ISA life membership.
ISSP life membership.
American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP) life membership.
Life member National Advisory board of Palliative Care Indian Cancer Congress.