Dr. Anurag Puri
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Urology / Andrology
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Anurag Puri has a over a decade of experience in Urology and Renal Transplant.
He has done his MBBS from UCMS and GTB Hospita,l Delhi followed by MS Surgery from Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi. He then worked as Senior Resident in Urology at Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi. Dr. Puri is a MCh (Urology and Kidney Transplant) from IPGMER and SSKM Hospital, Kolkata. He has also trained in Cadaveric Organ Transplant under the aegis of NOTTO and Oxford. Dr Puri has also received Robotic surgery training from Intuitive at AIMS, Kochi. His past working experiences include Safdarjang Hospital and Max Super Specialty Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
He has attended numerous national and international conferences and has been a part of number of seminars, CMEs and symposiums as chairperson/ speaker. He regularly takes public lectures and organizes public awareness programmes.
Area of interest:
- Robotic and Minimally invasive Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Kidney Transplant
- Meatotomy using topical anesthesia: A painless option. Urol Ann 2015;7:67-70.
- Forgotten DJ Stent with a Large Calculus at Its Distal End in an Ileal Conduit Diversion. Case Rep Urol. 2014;2014:684651
- Congenital megalourethra: a case report of an isolated delayed presentation. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2015 Apr 29
- Primary adenosquamous carcinoma of the prostate: a rare aggressive tumor. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2014 Feb;12(1):e29-31.
- Leach out of reach: presented with haematuria and urinary retention. Trop Doct. 2015 May 14.
- Polymorphisms in CaSR and CLDN14 Genes Associated with Increased Risk of Kidney Stone Disease in Patients from the Eastern Part of India. PLoS One. 2015 Jun 24;10(6):e0130790.
- Comparative study to evaluate the intersystem association and reliability between standard pelvic organprolapse quantification system and simplified pelvic organ prolapse scoring system. J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2014 Dec;64(6):421-4.
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Surgery), MCh (Urology and Kidney Transplant)
American Urology Society
Urological Society of India
Delhi Urology Society
East Zone Urological Society of India