Dr. H P Singh
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. H. P. Singh is well-known cardiologist in Amritsar and is currently serving as Medical Director and Head of Non-Invasive Cardiology at Fortis Escorts Hospital Amritsar. After completion of MD in 1985, he was with Punjab Government Services (PCMS) for about 12 years. Started practicing cardiology in Amritsar from 1998, he was instrumental in setting up Escorts Heart & Super Speciality Institute. Dr. Singh has also launched Preventive Cardiology programme in Amritsar and started Siti Health Show on local siti cable network, regarding education to general masses and show has been very popular in general public.
Apart from publishing numerous articles and research papers, he has also organized many conferences and held positions such as
- Organizing Secretary of Cardio Rhythm – 2010 and Echo Workshop & CME in Amritsar under the banner of Cardiological Society of India- Punjab & Chandigarh Chapter and Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
- Organizing Secretary of Cardio Vascular Summit – 2011 and Echo Workshop & CME in Amritsar under the banner of Cardiological Society of India- Punjab & Chandigarh Chapter and Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
- Organizing Secretary of Amritsar Cardiology Summit - 2012 and Echo Workshop & CME in Amritsar under the banner of Cardiological Society of India – Punjab & Chandigarh Chapter and Indian Academy of Echocardiography. This event was a great success.
- Organizer and Coordinator of Cardiology CME Scientific session Nov 2013.
- Organizer and Coordinator of Interactive Cardiology Symposium March 2014.
- Organizer and Coordinator of Cardiology Symposium ACS 2016 November 2016.
- Was Principal Investigator in the Lifenox trial in year 2008. It was International, multi-center, randomized, double blind study to compare the overall mortality in acutely ill medical patients treated with enoxaparin versus placebo in addition to Graduated Elastic Stockings.
- XIENCE V Everolimus Coronary Stent System (EECSS) India Post-Marketing Registery:07-378
- Improve It :-P04103-A multicentre double blind, randomized study to establish the clinical benefit and safety of Vytorin versus symvastatin monotherapy in high risks subjects presenting with acute coronary syndrome(IMPROVE-IT)
- Solid Timi 52:-Protocol No: SB-480848/033: A Clinical Outcomes Study of Darapladib versus Placebo in Subjects following Acute Coronary Syndrome to compare the Incidence of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events (MACE).
- Tuxedo Study:-A Prospective, SingleBlind, Multicentre, Randomized Trial to Compare the TAXUS Element TM Coronary Stent System against the XIENCE Prime TM Coronary Stent System in the treatment of a Diabetic Populationin India.
- PROMUS Element study:-A Prospective, Multi Centre Registry to Assess Everolimus – Eluting Coronary Stent System (PROMUS Element TM) for Coronary Revascularization in an Indian Population of Unrestricted Patients.
- Panorama2 Study:- A non interventional Post Market Release Study
- International Registry to assess medical Practice with longitudinal observation for Treatment of Heart Failure (REPORT-HF).
- To Assess the efficacy and Safety of TNK-TPA in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Advanced CRT Registry
- Oncology: A randomized Controlled double blind Phase 3 trial to compare the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of GP 2013 plus cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone vs. MabThera plus cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone, followed by GP2013 or MabThera maintenance therapy in patients with previously untreated, advanced stage follicular lymphoma.
Papers & Abstracts
- Verma PK, Chopra AK, Singh TP, Singh HP, Sidhu MS, Pannu HS, Kler TS. Efficacy of downstream Enoxaparin with high-dose Tirofiban during percutaneous coronary intervention in acute coronary syndromes. Indian Heart Journal 2005; 126:428.
- Verma PK, Chopra AK, Singh TP, Singh HP, Sidhu MS, Pannu HS, Kler TS. Efficacy of high-dose Tirofiban during elective or urgent percutaneous coronary intervention with clinical or angiographic high risk features. Indian Heart Journal 2005; 126:428.
- Giant Aortic Aneurysm: Alarming Expansion after Redo AVR. Short Heading: Aneurysm Four times the size of LV Cavity. Maninder Sidhu, H.P. Singh, Arun .K. Chopra, Suruchi Chopra, Pankaj Goel, Deepak Kapila, Manan Anand, Shailpreet Sidhu, Sharad Gupta. Echocardiography, USA. Volume 27, Issue 7, pages E73–E74, August 2010
- Right Ventricular Thromboembolism Associated with Severe Aortic Stenosis. Maninder Sidhu, Pankaj Goel, Deepak Kapila, Rajesh Arora, H.P. Singh, Arun K Chopra and Shailpreet Sidhu. J Card Surg 2010;25: 304-305.
- Primary Right Atrial Angiosarcoma: Atypical Presentation and Echocardiographic Assessment of Right Atrial Mass. Maninder S. Sidhu, H.P. Singh, Arun K. Chopra, Deepak Kapila, Suruchi Chopra, Manan Anand, Echocardiography, USA .Volume 26, Issue 10, Page 1276-1277, Nov 2009.
- Cardiac Gunshot Injury: Child with Stable Presentation and Asymptomatic Short- Term Follow-up, Maninder Sidhu, H.P. Singh, Arun K. Chopra, Deepak Kapila, Pankaj Goel, Manan Anand, Echocardiography, USA. Volume 27, Issue 2, Page 208-209, Feb 2010.
- Surviving Ventricular Standstill for 111 Seconds during Holter Monitoring. Maninder Sidhu, H P Singh, Arun K Chopra, Deepak Kapila and Shailpreet Sidhu, Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2012; 17(1):61-62.
- Acute Bioprosthetic Mitral Valve Stenosis In A Patient With HITS, Maninder Sidhu, Pankaj Goel, H.P Singh, Arun .K. Chopra, Rajesh Arora, Shailpreet Sidhu. Journal of cardiac surgery. 2011; vol 26; Issue 4, Page368-371.
- Prolonged ventricular Standstill during Holter monitoring, Maninder Sidhu, H P Singh, Arun K Chopra, Deepak Kapila, Sharad Gupta and Shailpreet Sidhu. The New York Medical Journal 2012; Volume 6 , Issue 1.
MD (Medicine), Fellowship in Non-Invasive and Critical Care Cardiology
- Cardiological Society of India
- Association of Physician of India
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- European Society of Cardiology