Dr. Hrishikesh Pai
Fortis Hospital, Mohali
Request a call back
- Dr Hrishikesh Pai, MD, FCPS, FICOG, MSc, is one of the country’s leading gynecologist. He is the present Secretary General of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI). Previously, Dr Pai was the Senior Vice President of FOGSI in 2006.
- Dr Pai is also the pioneer in the field of Infertility and IVF since 1991. He is the Director of the Bloom IVF Group which runs nine IVF centres all over India including Lilavati hospital & Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai and Fortis Hospitals in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Mohali and Navi Mumbai.
- He has been the first doctor in India to introduce numerous innovations in medical fields such as assisted laser hatching, spindle view, ovarian tissue freezing for cancer patients, oocyte freezing, IMSI and embryoscope. In appreciation of his enormous contributions, the international agency Frost & Sullivan bestowed upon him the best IVF group in India award in 2013. In appreciation of his work Dr. Pai has got elected as the Member – Board of Directors of the World body of Infertility namely International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS): a first for an Indian. His clinical interests are as follows:
- Infertility therapy & Family planning
- Operative Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
- Endovaginal Sonography
He has had many articles and research papers published in national & international books & journals and has delivered more than 500 guest lectures allover India and abroad.
MD, FCPS, FICOG, MSc
MOGS , FOGSI
- Frost & Sullivan Best IVF group in India award in 2013
- Rashtriya Ekta Award
- Indian Medical Association (Mumbai West) Best Doctor Award
- Navshakti Newspaper Award
- Jai Hind College Alumni Award
- RK Trust Award
- Medscape India National Award
- Lions International Gold Award
- Ferticon Life Time Achievement Award
- Dr Kanal Goel National Indian Medical Association Award amongst other