Dr. Kapileshwer Vijay
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Accomplished and dynamic professional having a rich experience of more than 10 Years in Advanced Gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary and minimally invasive surgery also has experience of more than 5000 major GI surgical procedures. Accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field, having an inborn quantitative aptitude & determined to carve a successful and satisfying health care delivery to the patients. He has several national publications to his credit and also presented at state and national conferences.
- “Hepatic Alveolar Hydatidosis - A Malignant Masquerade” (Kapileshwer Vijay, Varunika Vijayvergia, Anupam Saha, C. S. Naidu, Pankaj Rao, Rajesh Godara) Hellenic Journal of Surgery 2013; 85: 2
- “Leiomyosarcoma of IVC - Rare Vascular Tumour” Kapileshwer Vijay, C S Naidu, Pankaj Rao, Rajesh Godara, Varunika Vijayvergia) Hellenic Journal of Surgery 2012; 84: 6.
- “Fungal Splenic Abscess in a Sickle Cell Trait” (Kapileshwer Vijay, Rajesh Godara, C S Naidu, Pankaj Rao, Sanjay Sharma, Varunika Vijayvergia) Hellenic Journal of Surgery (2013) 85:6, 395-398
- “Unusual presentation of Rapunzel Syndrome” (Kapileshwer Vijay, Rajesh Godara, C.S. Naidu, Pankaj Rao, Sanjay Sharma, Varunika Vijayvergia) Hellenic Journal of Surgery (2013) 85:6, 428-430
MS, DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India(ASI)
- Life member Indian Association of surgical gastroenterology(IASG)
- Awarded 1st price in oral paper presentation in the annual conference of Rajasthan division of ASI (Association of Surgeons of India) 2013
- Awarded travel bursary for IASGCON 2011