Dr. Ketan Dang
Fortis Hospital, Mohali
Dr Ketan Dang is a Cancer specialist and Physician. He is well-versed with all types of chemotherapy, management of chemo side-effects, investigation, palliative care, symptom relief, dietary advice, precautions after chemotherapy. His clinical interests lie in Immunotherapy in cancer treatment, Targeted therapies in cancer treatment, Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant, Palliative care, Cancer screening & prevention.
Gupta S, Sehrawat A, Dang K, Sharma L. Effect of dose and schedule of L-asparaginase administration on early minimal residual disease in acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2018;XX;XX-XX.
Dang K, Gupta D, Sehrawat A, Gupta S, Parthasarthy KM
“Efficacy and Safety of FOLFOX as a Second Line chemotherapy for Patients with Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Carcinoma Gall Bladder- Experience from a tertiary care centre in India” Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2018;XX;XX-XX.
Congenital varicella syndrome/Varicella zoster virus (VZV) fetopathy.Indian J Pediatr. 2010 Jan;77(1):92-3. doi: 10.1007/s12098-009-0259-y
DNB (Medical Oncology), MD (Medicine)
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Rank 1 in J&K state Pre-Medical Entrance Exam, 2000.
- University Gold Medalist in the subject of Surgery, 2005.
- Winner 17th IAP Pediatrc quiz, 2004.
- Runner up at ISMPO-Torrent Young Scholar Award, 2017.
- Participated as Faculty in NZARICON-2018, NOVOCONNECT 2018.