Dr. Muthu Kumaran Jayapaul
Fortis Malar Hospital, Adyar
Diabetes And Endocrinology
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Muthu Kumaran Jayapaul, MBBS MD (UK) MRCP (UK) CCT (Int Med & Endo) is an eminent Endocrinologist who has been practising in India for the last 10 years. He has also trained and worked in the United Kingdom for 12 years before relocating to India in 2008.
As an experienced specialist in his field, he has vast experience in dealing with Thyroid disorders, Diabetes, Obesity and various disorders related to Hormonal Health. His aim is to provide advanced personalised endocrine health care to patients with hormonal disorders with a holistic approach.
He is a popular speaker and teacher in Endocrinology & Diabetes for General Physicians, GPs, Postgraduates, Medical students and Paramedical staff.
Areas of Expertise
- Thyroid disorders
- Insulin Resistance
- Metabolic syndrome
- Genetics and prevention of Diabetes
- Patient Education
- Thyroid cancer and Genetic endocrine disorders
- Completed specialist training (CCT) in the UK in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Internal Medicine which is recognised by the European Union.
- Internationally accredited research degree MD (UK) (University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK) in Diabetes and Genetics which is held only by a few endocrinologists in India.
- Royal College Of Physicians, Edinburgh
- Diabetes UK
- European Endocrine Society
- European Study group of Insulin Resistance
- European Neuroendocrine Tumor society
- Indian Medical Association
- Endocrine Society of India
- Endocrine Society of Tamil Nadu and Pudhucherry
- Honorary Treasurer – Endocrine Society of India (2015-2018)
- Honorary Secretary – Endocrine Society of Tamil Nadu and Pudhucherry (2019 – 2022)
- Published papers in international and national journals