Dr. Neeraj Nagaich
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Sciences
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Neeraj Nagaich has experience of more than 17 years which expands to 15,000 therapeutic endoscopies including treatment of CBD or Bile Duct Stone(ERCP), EVL, Polypectomy, Endoscopic Gastrostomy, Endoscopy and Esophageal, Enteral and Biliary Stenting. Dr. Nagaich has done his super specialization in Gastroenterology from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan. He has extensively trained in the treatment of all kinds of diseases of the GI tract and liver like jaundice, stones in the bile duct (ERCP), Therapeutic endoscopy, colonoscopy, EUS+, Capsule Endoscopy, and Enteroscopy.
Dr. Neeraj Nagaich has 20 national and 16 international publications to his credit. Before joining Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur, Dr. Nagaich was associated with Metro MAS Hospital. He has also been associated with top hospitals like Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi and SMS Medical College, Jaipur. He is a member of ISG, SGEI, and IANASL.
- Mitomycin-C: ‘a ray of hope’ in refractory corrosive esophageal strictures Diseases of the Esophagus (2013), DOI: 10.1111/dote.12092
- Is side-viewing endoscope assisted balloon dilatation better for corrosive gastric outlet obstruction? Ther Adv Gastroenterol (2013) 6(6) 438– 441 DOI: 10.1177/756283X13495493
- Prevalence of associated disorders in Indian patients with celiac disease Indian J Gastroenterology (September–October 2013) 32(5):330–334 DOI 10.1007/s12664-013-0345-y.
- Predictors of severity of the corrosive injury. International Journal of Current Advanced Research Vol 4, Issue 8, pp x-x, August 2015
- Histopathological Profile of Caustic Esophageal Strictures on Chronic Endoscopic Dilatation: What is the Safe Limit? J Cancer Prev Curr Res 2015, 2(1): 00023
- PRIMARY EPIPLOIC APPENDAGITIS: A DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGE, CLINICAL SPECTRUM, AND EXPERIENCE FROM A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE. International Journal of Current Advanced Research Vol 4, Issue 10, pp 454-460, October 2015.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding In Cardiac Patients, Clinical And Endoscopic Profile.International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies (IJIRAS) Volume 3 Issue 8, July 2016 ISSN: 2394-4404
MD, DM (Gastroenterology)
- Member of FACG (Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology)
- Member of ISG (Indian Society of Gastroenterology).
- Member of SGEI (Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India)
- Member of IANASL (Indian National Association for the Study of the Liver)
- Zonal champion TYSA-2013 AWARDS
- Winner of HEPATOLOGY 360 AWARDS 2013 - Athens, Greece
- First Prize in ENDOCON 2014 QUIZ