Dr. Pradeep Jain
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Medical Oncology | Laparoscopic, Gastro Intestinal, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery | Laparoscopic Surgery | Bariatric Surgery
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Pradeep Jain has wide experience of Gastroenterology Surgery. He has done his M.S (Surgery) and M.Ch in Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery. Presently leading (Director) the Department of Laparoscopic GI, GI Onco, HPB & Minimal Access Surgery in Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh. He graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and completed his MS (General Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College and LNJP Hospital. He has done his M.Ch (Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery) from G.B.Pant Hospital. He has been trained in Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal surgery from Seol, South Korea. His particular areas of expertise are Advance Laparoscopic GI, GI Onco Surgery & Bariatric Surgery liver and pancreas surgery.
Before joining this organization he was the Chief of Laparoscopic GI, GI Onco, Bariatric and Minimal Invasive Surgery in Action Cancer Hospital & Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute and Head of GI and Hepatobiliary pancreatic Department in Rajeev Gandhi Cancer Institute. Before that he had headed Department of GI Surgery in Various Hospitals like Primus, Maharaja Agrasen, Max, Jaipur Golden and Sunder Lal Jain Hospitals.
Done a thesis during post-graduation entitled ‘COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF CHOLEDOCHODUODENOSTOMY AND TRANSDUODENAL SHICTEROPLASTY IN BILIARY DECOMPRESSION”. Done a dissertation conducted in Department of GI Surgery, G.B. Pant Hospital entitled ‘CHOLEDOCHAL CYST’
- Comparative evaluation of choledochoduodenostomy and transduodenal sphincteroplasty in biliary decompression. (World journal of HPB Surgery).
- Internal pancreatic fistulae with serous effusion in chronic pancreatitis. (Australian and New Zealand journal of Surgery)
- Von Hippel Lindau disease presenting as obstructive jaundice. (Tropical Gastroenterology).
- Amoebic Gastrojejunocolic Fistula - A case report (Tropical Gastroenterology).
MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi
MS (Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College and LNJP Hospital Delhi
M.Ch (Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery) from GB Pant Hospital Delhi
International Training: Trained in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery from Seol South Korea.
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association Indian Chapter.
- Association of minimal access surgeons of India.
- Association of surgeons of India.
- Indian association Tropical Gastroenterology.
- Indian association of Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Delhi Medical Association.
- Indian Medical Association.
- The Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India (ACRSI)
- The Indian Society for the Disease of Esophagus & Stomach (ISES)
- Indian association of Surgical Oncology
- Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Trained at DongGuk University Hospital, Seoul, South Korea, in Advanced Laparoscopic surgery for Colo-rectal Diseases.
- Chaired many sessions in national and state level conferences.
- Taken lectures in state and national level conferences.
- One of the pioneer in performing Thoracoscopic and Laparoscopic Esophagectomy & Laparoscopic Whipples in North India
- Only G I Surgeon in Delhi who is performing advanced laparoscopic Oncosurgery and Bariatric surgery
- Organizing Chairman of National Conference (GI Surgicon, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Author of teaching DVD on Advanced Laparoscopic GI Surgery
- Running CREST Program (for Advance Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Training program from last 2 year)
- Had conducted fellowship courses in Advance Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeries (FALS 2017)
- Conducts live surgeries demonstration in National Conferences
- Visiting Professor at Asian Institute of TeleSurgery at Taiwan
- Trained Robotic Surgeon from da Vinci
One of the pioneer in performing Thoracoscopic and Laparoscopic Esophagectomy & Laparoscopic Whipples in North India
Only G I Surgeon in Delhi who is performing advanced laparoscopic Oncosurgery and Bariatric surgery
Organizing Chairman of National Conference (GI Surgicon, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Author of teaching DVD on Advanced Laparoscopic GI Surgery
Running CREST Program (for Advance Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Training program from last 2 year)
Had conducted fellowship courses in Advance Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeries (FALS 2017)
Conducts live surgeries demonstration in National Conferences