Dr. Pratik Patil Yashavant
Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Pratik Yashavant Patil is a reputed physician with vast knowledge and expertise in Infectious diseases. His mantra is based on providing his patients personalized care and showing compassion for a faster healing process. He encourages patients to follow healthy lifestyle changes and healthy habits. He is currently associated with Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
After finishing his MBBS from TN Medical College & BYL Nair Ch.Hospital, Mumbai, Dr. Patil went on to complete Diplomate of National Board in General Medicine from Kerala Institute of Medical sciences, Trivandrum in the year 2015. He then pursued and completed Fellowship in National Board (FNB) Infectious Diseases from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai in the year 2018.
He has contributed in reputed research and publications and has been a part of many National and international conferences.
Areas of Interest:
- HIV and related infections
- Tuberculosis and MDR TB
- Fever of unknown origin
- Community acquired infections like Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, Pneumonia, Meningitis.
- Infections in critically ill patients
- Infections in organ transplant recipients, other immuno suppressed patients, oncology patients
- Prosthesis related infections (orthopaedic and others)
- Adult vaccination and travel advice
- Hospital infection control and antimicrobial stewardship
MBBS,DNB (Gen. Med), FNB (Infectious Diseases)