Dr. Pravesh Gupta
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Urology / Andrology
Dr. Pravesh Gupta has a clinical experience of over 5 years in Urology and Renal Transplant.
He has done his MBBS from G R Medical College Gwalior followed by MS Surgery from G R Medical College Gwalior . He then worked as Senior Resident in Urology at Narinder Mohan Hospital, NCR/Delhi. Dr. Gupta is a MCh (Urology and Kidney Transplant) from Govt Medical College Calicut, Kerala. He has worked as Assistant Professor Urology at Calicut Medical College for one year. Dr Gupta has also worked as consultant at PVS Hospital,Calicut.
He has attended numerous National , Zonal & State conferences and has been a part of number of seminars, CMEs and symposiums as speaker. He regularly takes public lectures and organizes public awareness programmes.
- Robotic and Minimally invasive Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Kidney Transplant
- A retrospective study to assess efficacy of EORCT scoring system & risk tables for prediction of recurrence & progression of non muscle invasive bladder cancer- USICON 2017
- Sarcomatoid variety of Renal cell carcinoma in ectopic kidney : a rare case report - USICON 2017 , UAK 2016
- Carcinoma penis in a case of Down’s syndrom: a rare case report - USICON 2016 , UAK 2015
- Factors predicting risk of AUR in BPH patients: a prospective study - UAK 2015
- IgG4 related disease of ureter
- Laproscopic management of retrocaval ureter - Video presentation
- Modified Lichenstein Repair : A newer technique" in MPASICON 2010
- "A Rare Case of Rapunzel Syndrome, at MPASICON 2011
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Surgery), MCh (Urology and Kidney Transplant)
- Urological Society of India
- Urology Association of Kerala
- Association of Southern Urologist /south Zone Urological Society of India