Dr. Prerna Lakhwani
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh | Fortis La Femme, Greater Kailash
The doctor is available for consultation at multiple locations. Please choose where you would like to visit.
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Prerna Lakhwani is a dedicated and skilled Gynecologic Oncologist at Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi. She has 17 years of experience in her profession.
Dr. Prerna Lakhwani has studied MBBS followed by MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology from MGMMC, Indore. Thereafter, she has undergone training certification in Gynecologic Oncology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Center, New Delhi and TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. She has done her clinical observerhip at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York. After that she has paved her path of training to Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea. She has got trained in Gynae laparoscopic surgeries at AIIMS, Delhi. She underwent preventive Oncolgy training at Tata Memorial hospital, Mumbai. Also she is a trained Gynae sonologist. She is an esteemed member of various reputed organizations and takes keen interest in attending seminars & conferences. She also has numerous articles and papers to her credit.
•Gynecologic Oncology, Associate Consultant- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi ,
•Gynecology, Resident- MY Hospital, MGM Medical College Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, MP
•Senior resident at SSMC, Rewa
•Assistant Professor at Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
•Use of minimally invasive surgery in gynecological malignancy management
•Sentinel lymph node mapping
1. Sister Mary Joseph nodule-A harbinger of malignancy-Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology (2018) 16:42 doi.10.1007/s40944-018-0213-x(012 3456789 ,- volV)(0123456789().,-volV)
2. Management of Borderline Ovarian Tumors—Still a Gray Zone : Indian J Surg Oncol DOI 10.1007/s13193-017-0697-3
3. Futility of systematic lymphadenectomy in early stage low grade endometrial cancer, Indian journal of Surgical oncology DOI 10.1007/s13193-018-0753-7
4. Methods of delivery and pregnancy outcome in ASIA : the WHO Global Survey on Maternal and perinatal Health 2007-08 www.thelancet.com, Jan. 12.2010.DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(09)61870-5
5. Surgical management of Cancer Vulva: Case series & review of literature- Under process of publication
6. Medical Education Trends & Prospective, EJMR, 2012.
7. Radiation safety and protection – use of image intensifier targeting device in radiation safety, j. medical Equip automation 2012.
- MS - Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Life member FOGSI
· Life member AGOI
· Life member IGCS
· Life member ASCO
· Life member IMA
EDUCATION AND FELLOWSHIPS:
MBBS – from M G M Medical college, Indore(M.P.)
MS - Obstetrics and Gynecology – M G M Medical college, Indore, (M.P.)
•Gynecologic Oncology - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer institute and Research Center, New Delhi
• Gynaec Surgical Oncology - TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
•Preventive Oncology training at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
•Observership at Memorial Sloan Kettering cancer Center, New York,USA
•International medical visitor in Gynae oncology at Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea
•Gynae Endoscopic surgery training at AIIMS, Delhi
•Gynae Ultraound training at FOGSI affiliated Malhotra Nursing Home, Agra.
•Training - Medical Education training - SAIMS, Indore
•Best paper award winner at National menopause society conference at Lucknow, 2002
•2nd prize at the quiz contest of the ISCO conference held at AIIMS, 2017
•Best resident award in MYH, 2001 & 2002
•Recipient of National scholarship in national talent hunt