Dr. Rajesh Kumar Singh
Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr Rajesh Kumar Singh has over 23 years of experience. He was commissioned in the Army Medical Corps as Medical Officer. Dr Singh has served in Armed Force Medical Services as Medical Officer Specialist in Pediatrics. His special interests are - Pediatric Intensive Care, Pediatric Asthma.
- Singh RK, Simalti AK. Tuberous Xanthoma. Indian Pediatrics 2009 Aug: 46(8): 727
- Singh RK, Singh D, Mahendrakar AG. Jatropha poisoning in children. MJAFI 2010; 66:80-1
- Singh RK, Singh Daljit. Cutaneous Leishmaniosis. Indian Pediatrics 48(4):337 April 2011
- Singh RK, Yadav. A case of vascular malformation. Med J Armed Forces India. 2014, April; 2012
- Dakhane YR, Singh RK, Thapar RK. A Case of Hodgkin Lymphoma Presenting as Nephrotic Syndrome. J Nepal Paediatr Soc 2016;36(1):72-74.
- Ranjan R, Singh RK, Kumar N. Dutta V. Pediatric subcutaneous panniculitis-like T- cell lymphoma presenting as Paraparesis: An unreported manifestation. Neural India 2016:64:1035-6
- Singh RK, Raj V, Ranjan R, Rigvardhan, Bajpai M. An Investigation and Management of Outbreak of Hepatitis E in South Western India. JMSCR 2016: 04: 1287-9
- Singh RK, Ranjan R. Cost Effectiveness & Accuracy Analysis of Manual versus Automated methods of Estimation of Basic Hematological Parameters in a Resource poor setting. BMC Clinical Pathological 11(1): 5, Sept 2016
- Singh R, Thapar R, Gupta R, & YV, A (2017). Factors Affecting Drug Compliance in Pediatric Asthma. Journal of Nepal Pediatric Society, 37(1), 31-35
- Singh R, Simalti, A & Singh, D (2017). Breast Feeding as Analgesia in Neonates: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Nepal Pediatric Society, 36 (3). 238-242.
- Mallick A, Singh RK, Thapar RK. A Strabismus Syndrome Causing Chronic Innocuous Headache. Pediatr Neurol. 2017 NOV; 76:98
- Mallick A, Singh RK, Thapar RK. Hallermann Streiff Syndrome: ‘Bird Faced’ but not ‘bird brained’. ‘Med J Armed Forces India. 2018 April: 74(2): 193-195
- MD Pediatrics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care
- Observership in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of National Neonatology Forum