Dr. Rakesh Chopra
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
With over 40 years of Experience Dr. Rakesh Chopra has joined Fortis Hospital Vasant Kunj in the department of Medical Oncology. He has been instrumental in setting up management and clinical systems for various Hospitals. He has been faculty of various Post Graduate courses and CME programmes in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology Surgical Oncology and Radiation Oncology since 1980-2017. Dr. Chopra organized and coordinated awareness campaigns for common cancers in North India. He organized various anti- tobacco campaigns in association with NGOs.
Dr Chopra has Initiated various cancer related clinic like Cancer Genetic Clinic, Precision Medicine clinic and Outreach diagnostic van for screening & diagnosis in the community.
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 35+ Years Member.
• American Society of Hematology (ASH)
• Delhi Medical Association
• Indian Medical Association
• Association of Physicians of India
• Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology(Founder Member)
• Indian Cancer Society, Indian Society of Hematology, Delhi Hematology Society, Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON) Founder Member
• Indian Society of Oncology (Founder Member)
• Indian Association of Cancer Chemotherapists
• International Gynecologic Oncology Society
• Oncology Group of Delhi, Founder Member
• NCR Oncology, Founder Member