Dr. Sanjay Helale
Fortis Hospital, Mulund
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Sanjay Helale, is an eminent Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Surgeon with 24 years of experience in the field. He has worked at various Hospitals in Mumbai and is currently the Head of Department of ENT at Kohinoor Hospital and Fauziya Hospital, Kurla (West), Mumbai. He has joined Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai and SRV Hospital, Tilak Nagar as an ENT Consultant. He is also a Visiting Honorary ENT Surgeon at Kurla Bhabha Municipal Hospital, Mumbai.
He has been invited as a guest faculty in various conferences and seminars. His main areas of interests are Micro Ear surgery, Phono-surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Head & Neck Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Thyroid Surgery, Cochlear Implant Surgery, Sleep Apnea Surgery, Navigation Assisted ENT Surgery and Surgeries with Nerve Integrated Monitor. Apart from his clinical work, he is also attached to various charity organizations.
He has been honored with the highly prestigious Award “Samaj Gaurav Sanman Puraskar” For Offering Free Medical Services to Underprivileged Sector of Society Honorable Home Minister of Maharashtra State of India on 3rd May, 2013. He was also honored as the Young Achievers ENT Award by Times Now in 2018.
1. Endoscope-Assisted Transoral Approach to Parapharyngeal Space Tumor – A Case Report Published By: MedCrave – Journal of Otolaryngology-ENT Research
2. Atypical Case of An Infected Epidermoid Cyst Of Parotid Gland – A Case Report Published By: IJACR – International Journal of Advances In Case Reports
3. Endoscope-assisted transoral approach to parapharyngeal space tumor Published By: National Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery
MS, DORL, Fellowship in Otology, Skull Base, Cochlear Implant Surgery, Fellowship in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery & Trans Oral Robotic Surgery
- (AAO-HNSF) Membership No.: 154252
- The Association of Otolaryngologists of India - LM 1956
- CIGICON Membership Number - 332
1) Association of Otolaryngologists of India is hereby presented by MUMBAICON 2013 for winning the Dr. M.V. Kirtane FESS Quiz at Hotel Trident BKC, Mumbai.
2) Association of Otolaryngologists of India is hereby presented by MUMBAICON 2013 for the winning the Dr. Renuka Bradoo FESS Quiz at Hotel Trident BKC, Mumbai.
3) “Samaj Gaurav Sanman Puraskar” - (Award given by Mr. R.R. Patil Honorable Home Minister of Maharashtra State of India on 3rd May, 2013) Highly Prestigious Award for Offering Free Medical Services to Underprivileged Sector of Society.
4) Best Skull Base Dissection, 2017
5) International Excellence Award, Uzbekistan in 2018
6) Young Achiever’s award by Times of India Group, 2018
7) Chaitanya Puraskar by His Holiness Sri Harichaitanya Mahaprabhu, 2018
8) Best Video Presentation at International Otology Workshop (IOW), Mumbai, 2018