Dr. Tarsem Singh
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar
Neonatology | Paediatrics
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr Tarsem Singh is a Neonatalogist & Pediatrician (Intensivist) with 14 years of experience. He has received many awards. He has attended many conferences, courses & workshops, and has published many research papers.
1. A Prospective Hospital Based Study “To Study The HIV Seropositivity In High Risk Children” As Dissertion For M.D.
2. Worked As An Co-Investigator In Study “Analgesic Efficiency Of Breast Feeding In Routine Immunization”,
1.”Prescribing Errors In Pediatrics” In “International Research Journal Of Pharmaceutical And Applied Sciences” In Vol-3, Issue-1, 2013. (Jan-Feb2013) Publication Date: 25th February, 2013.
2. “Congenital Tuberculosis Complicated By Interstitial Pulmonary Emphysema” In Journal Of Clinical Neonatology.
3. “Phenobarbitone Induced Drug Reaction With Eosinophilia And Systematic Symptoms (DRESS)”.
4. “Prevalence, Characteristics And Challenges In Management Of Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Cases Under Dots-Plus”.
1. Dec 2012, ‘Pediatric Dialysis Training Course’ by Pediatric Nephrology Division Of Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon (India).
2. Jan 2012, ‘Pediatric Pulmonology & Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy Training Program’ by Indian Academy Of Pediatrics, ICH Chennai (India).
3. Jan 2007, ‘44th National Conference Of IAP PEDICON‘ Mumbai.
4. March 2007, ‘International Pediatric Nephrology Training Course’ AIIMS, New Delhi.
5. Feb 2007, ‘HIV/AIDS Prevention & Treatment Awareness’ Training Course, Meerut.
6 .Dec 2006,‘Safe Injection Practices’ Workshop, Meerut.
7. Dec 2006, ‘Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) Training Course’ L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut.
8. Sept 2006, 5th National Conference Of IAP Chapter On ‘Growth, Developmental And Behavioral Pediatrics’ New Delhi.
9. Feb 2005,’Midterm Pediatric Gastroenterology Conference & CME 2005’ J.N. Medical College, A.M.U. Aligarh.
10. Feb 2005,’Towards Conscious Communication’ Workshop, A.M.U. Aligarh.
1. Won Dr BK Garg Gold Medal For Best Performance In M.D (Pediatrics) Examination Held In June 2008 at L.L.R.M. Medical College Meerut (U.P.).
2. Won Third Prize in 1st IAP Pediatric Quiz for Post Graduates at Zonal Round Held At Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad in November.
3. Won First Prize In 1st IAP Pediatric Quiz for Post Graduates at Divisional Round Held At Subharti Medical College, Merut in October 2007.