Dr. Uma Vaidyanathan
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Obstetrics And Gynaecology
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Uma Vaidyanathan has been practicing in Delhi since 2008 and has run a successful hospital based practice with Maxhealthcare (Pitampura and Shalimar Bagh) for 7 years.
She has been associated in the past with WHO, Safdarjung Hospital and AIIMS involved in research projects related to maternal mortality and infections in pregnancy.
Her areas of special interest include adolescent hormonal issues such as PCOD, pre pregnancy counseling, low and high risk pregnancy and conservative management of common gynecological conditions such as abnormal uterine bleeding and fibroids.
Dr. Uma has published research articles in gazetted national journals and co-authored chapters related to her areas of expertise in several postgraduate textbooks for obstetrics and gynecology
- Research publication-”Challenge of adolescent pregnancies-experiences at a tertiary referral centre.” Indian Medical Gazette-2004
- Research publication-”Role of artesunates in gestational falciparum malaria and fetal outcome.” Indian Medical Gazette-2005
- Review article-”Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics.” NARCHI newsletter-July 2006
- Chapter on “Genetics- Applications in Obstetrics and Gynacology” in “Gynaecology and Obstetrics for Postgraduates” by Dr Narendra Malhotra, Jaypee Publications-Jan 2008
- Review article on “Uterine Cancer” in the international magazine Ayurved Sutra- July 2017 vol 4 Issue 9
- Chapters on “Growth restriction in fetuses”,”twin gestation” and “gynaecological disorders in pregnancy” in “ Obstetrics for nurses and midwives,Paras Publishers,July 2017
MBBS, MS, DNB
- Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India(FOGSI)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi( AOGD)
- National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India( NARCHI)
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society(MOGS)
- Indian Medical Association