Dr. Vikas Gupta
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr Vikas Gupta is an experience neurologist, he completed his MBBS from SMS Medical college and his MD & DM from S P Medical College Bikaner and SMS medical College, Jaipur subsequently. He has a vast experience in treating patients suffering from various neurological disorders including stroke, headache, epilepsy, movement disorders, spinal cord diseases, neuromuscular disorders and conducting diagnostic procedures like EMG and NCS for various neurological disorders.
- Dhanpat K. Kochar, Vikas Gupta, Abhishek Kochar, Jyoti Acharya, Sheetal Middha, Parminder Sirohi & Sanjay K. Kochar. Comparison of quinine and rabeprazole with quinine monotherapy in the treatment of uncomplicated falciparum malaria. J Vector Borne Dis 47, September 2010, pp. 140-144
- Gupta V, Sharma AK, Sureka RK, Bhuyan SK, Singh PK. Chronic meningitis with multiple cranial neuropathies: A rare initial presentation of Wegener's granulomatosis. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2013;16:411-3
- Susant Bhuyan, Anjani K Sharma, RK Sureka, Vikas Gupta, Prashant K Singh. Sudden Bilateral Reversible Vision Loss: A Rare Presentation of Acute Intermittent Porphyria. Journal of the association of physicians of india ,MAY 2014 ,VOL. 62: 60-62
- Dhanpat K. Kochar, Ashish Das, Sanjay K. Kochar, Vishal Saxena, Parmendra Sirohi, Shilpi Garg,Abhishek Kochar, Mahesh P. Khatri, Vikas Gupta. Severe Plasmodium vivax Malaria: A Report on Serial Cases from Bikaner in Northwestern India Am J Trop Med Hyg 2009;80:194-198.
- Prashant K Singh, RK Sureka, Anjani K Sharma, Sushant Bhuyan, Vikas Gupta. Recurrent Stroke in a Case of Left Atrial Myxoma Masquerading Vasculitis. Journal of the association of physicians of india, December 2013, VOL. 61: 42-45
M.D. (Medicine), D.M. (Neurology)
- Member of Movement Disorder Society
- Member of International Headache Society