Dr. Vivudh Pratap Singh
Consultant - Interventional Cardiology
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road
Dr. Vivudh Pratap Singh alumni of prestigious King George Medical College has proved his mettle both as a professional and as a doctor which can easily be testified by his accomplishments and achievements. He has the distinction of being the recipient of Professor N.N. Gupta gold medal for the best student in post-graduation and Professor S.M. Goswami gold medal during his graduation. He was recipient of prestigious TCT-IABP Scholarship, and has been Listed as international faculty in various conference. He is dedicated to provide compassionate and comprehensive treatment with an aim to serve the community.
He is trained in CHIP (Complex and High-risk Coronary Intervention) . He has active command in OCT, IVUS, ROTABLATION and Complex angioplasties. He has been active part of TAVI and EVAR programme.
He has active interest in Endovascular therapy and trained at one of the most premier institute in world at HML Paris.
MD Medicine (Gold Medalist), DM (Cardiology)
- LIFE MEMBER Cardiological Society of India
- LIFE MEMBER Association of Physician of India
- LIFE MEMBER Critical Care Society
- LIFE MEMBER Indian Medical Association
- Associate Member the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography (USA)
- Professional Member European Society of Cardiology