Dr. B Niranjan Naik
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
Breast Surgery, Breast and GI-Oncology surgery
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Niranjan Naik is a renowned senior surgical oncologist, presently the Director of Breast & Gastro-Intestinal Onco-Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon. He trained in surgical oncology from the prestigious Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He has performed more than 12000 onco-surgical operations since 1996. He has successfully done various complex onco-surgical operations including laparoscopic and thoracoscopic procedures. He is also well versed in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures. He has been an invited faculty at various international and national conferences. He has published numerous papers and research articles in journals of national and international repute. He has also been a guide and mentor to DNB Surgical Oncology training programme. He has a keen interest in advancements in oncology and was an investigator in a phase III Clinical trial.
- Surgical management of Ovarian Cancers: Published in the Journal “Hospital Today” May 2000,Vol 5; No 5: p 191-198.
- Symptomatic outcome after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: Published in “Tropical Gastroenterology” July-Sept. 2000, Vol 21; No 3: p 144 - 148.
- Thymoma with Concomitant Tuberculous Lymphadenitis- A Rare Presentation: Published in “Indian Medical Gazzette” May 2000, Vol 134; No 5: p 166-168.
- Surgical management of Carcinoma Cervix: Published in the Journal “Hospital Today” Sept. 2000, Vol 5; No 9: p 431-438.
- Vertical rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap cover for lower abdomen, chest wall, groin and thigh defects following resection of malignant tumors: Published in “Indian Journal of Cancer” March 2001, Vol 38; No 5: p 33-37.
- Adult pelvic embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma presenting as lower gastrointestinal bleeding – A case report: Published in “The Indian Practitioner” July 2001, Vol 54; No 5: p 522-524.
- A comparative study of modified radical mastectomy using harmonic scalpel and electrocautery: Published in “Singapore Medical Journal” May 2002, Vol 43; No 5: p 226-228
MBBS, MS (AIIMS), Onco-Surgery (IRCH, AIIMS), FIAGES